Challenges with file sharing sites & how we solved them

• Downloads are limited to only registerd users.

However, you can still browse our resources even when you haven't registered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Starting out, I frequently found myself needing to share a large number files with our forum members. Like most noobs, I turned to popular file sharing sites (like mediafire, meganz, etc) to get the job done quickly and conveniently. However, I quickly discovered that these sites were not always reliable and came with numerous limitations.

One of the biggest challenges I faced was the poor quality of downloads. Many files I downloaded from these sites were of low quality, or in some cases, did not work at all. This caused a great deal of frustration and wasted time.

Another challenge I encountered was the limited storage space offered by these services. I often found myself having to delete old files to make room for new ones and even creating new dummy accounts, which was a tedious and time-consuming process.

Finally, the automatic deletion of files on these sites without warning was another frustrating issue that I experienced (if you started with us in the beginning, you might have noticed this). I would often go back to download a file only to find that it had been deleted, leaving me to start the process all over again.

In order to solve these problems, I decided to take matters into my own hands and created my own file sharing site. By hosting the site myself, I was able to guarantee the quality of the files and have complete control over storage space and file retention.

Now, I am happy to offer GMBCLOUD to our users who face similar challenges.

We welcome anyone in need of file sharing to use GMBCloud. But this will only be upon request basis.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.