Lower Secondary Curriculum
Four learners textbooks will be developed per subject, one for each level from Senior One to Senior Four. The learner’s textbook and Teacher’s guide should have chapters that are in line with the topics in the syllabuses.
1) The learner’s book should indicate the key words in each chapter.
2) The outcomes to be acquired by the learner should be clearly indicated on the first page of a chapter.
3) Indicate the introduction of the chapter.
4) Each chapter must have at least one activity of integration.
5) Each chapter must present a summary of the chapter.