UI upgrade

• Downloads are limited to only registerd users.

However, you can still browse our resources even when you haven't registered

ALAM JOHN

Aug 19, 2023
This a wonderful learning environment I discovered it today 19/08/2023. I hereby suggest that the user interface especially the community section to be upgraded.. to look clear like buttons.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
May 23, 2022
This a wonderful learning environment I discovered it today 19/08/2023. I hereby suggest that the user interface especially the community section to be upgraded.. to look clear like buttons.
Thank you for your suggestion.
Though I believe we already have a solution to this.. we've installed about 4 different themes for users to select from. The admin thought the "GMBR DARK" looked cool so we made it the default.

Other themes include GMBR LIGHT, GMBR MATERIAL, and UNIFORM (DARK)

There's a style chooser button at the bottom of the page to switch to any desired look

Reactions: ALAM JOHN

Jefferycep

Feb 9, 2024
Russia
restavratsiyavann.com
In this thread I want to start a discussion on the flow in armor upgrade management.

Bug: Crafting does not clear completed project, I need to actively select another one to clear it. So if I made all three upgrades and the next armor type is not available, I still see the old screen.

There is no back button to leave armor improvement screen, you need to use main menu buttons.

I think that all equipped armor upgrades should show up in the crafting screen, maybe with wearing character photo as background or just their name under the icon. So that it is possible to manage all upgrades from a single screen. Right now with 4 characters, navigation to upgrade their armor is a bit tedious.